Saturday 27 November 2010

My Life as an Intern

The fashion industry is far from easy to get into. At present I've worked a total of 494 hours free of charge (and counting). But of all the places I've worked as an intern ASOS.com is by far my favourite. The standard that the fashion team work at is always of complete excellence and not mention they are all so down to earth. Quick to let you know when your doing a good job and "please" and "thank you" is not a foreign language to them. While working as an intern can be at times daunting and quite discouraging, I'm comforted in knowing that at ASOS magazine they genuinely value me as part of the team and not an amateur. I'll be updating you on my progress as we go along but here are a few pics of my time here so far...



The reception area



Killer heels available on asos.com later this month


Models working it on a shoot


One of the models sporting a gorgeous lace maxi.


No comments:

Post a Comment