Saturday 27 November 2010

StyleCrush.com Loves…Dannii Minogue


Over the past weeks the media has had a habit of comparing Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue's looks on X-Factor. While their individual styles differ in many ways, I must say that I prefer Dannii's fashion over Ms Cole's. Her stylish bob and classy style of dress clearly works in her favour, here a a few pics of StyleCrush.com's fashion favourites...


Dannii dazzles in this simple but sexy fitted leopard print dress by Emilia Wickstead paired with black Christian Louboutin pumps.


This has been my favourite look from Dannii so far. This asymmetrical Grecian gown was designed by Carla Zampatti which she wore with a pair of nude Sergio Rossi heels, did wonders for her. She looked so graceful and elegant, the hair the earrings, it just works!


We've seen Dannii wear Dolce & Gabbana a few times on X-Factor but I love this playful floral dress is my favourite. It works well for her 5"2 height as she completes the look with satin Charlotte Olympia Paloma pumps.


I LOVE this look! The quiff she rocks with this sexy Marchesa dress looks awesome, she also sports a pair of peep toe Giuseppe Zanotti heels.


I will update you on all the X-Factor fashion in the coming weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment